Sunday, November 1, 2009

NaBloPoMo

Over the past several days, I decided that I would participate in NaBloPoMo this year. My hope was that this would get me motivated to keep up with my blog. Sadly, I almost didn't enter anything tonight, if I hadn't "facebooked" about it, I wouldn't have done it. Hopefully it will be something I can keep up with.

I love Sundays (except that they are promptly followed by Mondays). After church today we had lunch with some friends and then went to the park. The weather was amazing, I could have stayed out all day! We headed back to the church for Bible Study and are home watching Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters. I like lazy and laid back Sundays, they are such a welcome start to a new week.

We had a great Halloween. I like Halloween more and more each year. I'll post pictures later this week...maybe for Wordless Wednesday?

No comments: