Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dazed and Confused

The past 36 hours have been incredibly emotionally difficult in our house (and in my office). And, apparently, in the midst of the frustration of the behavior of my MIL I believed Monday was Tuesday. So, when I logged in to blog last night, I thought that I had blogged yesterday since the title of Monday's post was Tuesday Twosday. So, four days in, I've missed my goal for NaBloPoMo! Oh well.
In other news...we launch a huge project at work today that will keep us insanely busy for several months. And, we don't tend to need help being busy so it will be an interesting end of the year.
Last night after I got home, Joe and I decided that we just needed to get out of the house and be away from emails, phone calls, etc...We went out to dinner last night, ran some errands, and walked around the mall. I love when school is in session, it makes running errands and shopping so much easier when there aren't people everywhere.
Tonight we are starting a several week Bible Study that we are sure will cause very helpful discussions in our house. We're looking forward to that. Stay tuned for Wordless Wednesday...then I'll be back on track!

No comments: