Saturday, November 7, 2009

Eating, Shopping, Football and More Food...

That pretty much sums up my day! I woke up early this morning, got dressed and made the trek across town to spend some time with my Dad. Mom is out of town this weekend, and Joe is working nights (sleeping during the day). I figured Dad and I would both be pretty bored today, so we might as well get together and be less bored. We started the morning off with breakfast then hit the Woodlands for some Christmas shopping. About 2:30, we had done all the damage we needed to do, so we went home to watch some football. I have to admit that I "watched" football while horizontal on the couch with a pillow and a blanket and I'm pretty sure my eyes were closed most of the time. It is my favorite way to watch the games that I don't care an awful lot about. After some games, we went to get some dinner and ended the day with a trip to Target. It was a great day. I love those rare chances when I get to spend time with just my Dad.

No comments: