Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ramblings

So, as you have all heard by now, Baylor did NOT make it to the Final Four in Men's Basketball. It was a bummer, but I'm still so proud of the Bears for bringing the program to its best season on record! It was only 7 years ago that scandal hit the BU campus and put our team on probation.
BUT, our Lady Bears have made it to the Final Four and we play Connecticut on Sunday. I'm both excited and nervous for them. Hoping for a win!

In other news, we leave to go on vacay tomorrow. I. AM. SO. READY!
Normally, I am all packed, have an itenerary, and everything outlined and micromanaged to a "t"--that is just how we roll. This time??? My agenda??? See what we want when we want. Hopefully that doesn't come back to bite me and we end up seeing/doing nothing. Packing?? Its all about the things I have that fit, so those options are narrowed down too.
The one thing I have done for trip prep?? Pedicure! I had the best pedi ever last night! When I left my legs were swelling from all the massaging. DIVINE! the lady didn't want to help clean up the shop, and as long as she had a customer, she didn't have to clean. It was a great set up for both of us!

Work has been busy this week. I've gotten absolutely everything on my desk done. Hopefully a lot won't come in tomorrow, but enough to keep me busy until I leave at 3:30.

Next Up--Washington DC post

No comments: