Thursday, April 1, 2010

Mover and Shaker???

After packing last night, all I could think about was going to bed. BUT, I was too keyed up trying to figure out just what I forgot to pack and thinking about our trip. I finally got out of bed and decided to sit in the jacuzzi tub and relax to clear my head (it almost always works to make me tired). While I was relaxing (and getting super sleepy), I felt three very small and fast "taps" on my lower left side. It was so small and so fast that before I realized I was feeling it, it was over. I'm pretty sure CP was having a party in there. I figured if I was feeling CP, I could get him/her to move again. So, I squished around and poked trying to get some movement...NOTHING...
Then, when I finally gave up and laid in bed, I felt one other little "tap" ---fast and small. I'm assuming this was my first of many kicks, elbows, and bumps from CP. Exciting!

No comments: