Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday Afternoon Blues

Another weekend has passed and I have another bout of "Sunday Blues." Joe and I are both working days this week, so there is much to do this afternoon to prepare for the week ahead. Truthfully, this will be the first 5 day week I've worked in almost a month. I've definitely worked 40+ hour weeks, but I was doing it in 3 or 4 day increments before the holidays so that I could take Joe to and from appointments and procedures.

We found a new shopping place yesterday, it is another one of the outdoor centers that are becoming wildly popular around here. It has a nice stand alone Macy's on one end and a stand alone Dillards on the other, lots of eateries and a variety of little shops. While we were there scoping it out yesterday (before going to a movie), Joe got called into work. He ended up having to work all night, which was a bummer. I found plenty to do, but its always a bummer to have an unexpected interruption to the weekend.
This week starts some long anticipated (okay, dreaded) changes at work. If I could just fast forward through tomorrow that would be fabulous! Oh Sunday Blues!!!

No comments: