Monday, December 1, 2008

Festival of Lights

While I was at work today, Joe worked tirelessly to get the lights up on our house. They look great! Our house has that "gingerbread house" look to it. While he was up on the roof stringing lights I called to tell him that I had a sopresa for him after dinner. We quickly ate some chili, ran by Starbucks, and headed out to Dickinson's Festival of Lights. Tucked away in this little park not from our house, we found this fantastic little display of Christmas joy! The best part is that it is completely free! I think next year we will volunteer to help set up!

Here are some photos of the outside of our house (inside pics to come soon) and the Festival of Lights.
The picture doesn't do it justice...I love it!




There were "tunnels" of lights





Joe was totally in his element!



No comments: