Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Chunky turns 7 today!

One of the best days of my life 1-21-02

I came home from my stats final to find Brinkley like this on my couch.
Brink's 7th Birthday picture


For those of you who don't know, I am head over heals in love with my beagle, Brinkley. I have always liked dogs, but never thought I would be THAT girl that went nutso for her dog. Needless to say I have. I can't imagine how boring things would be without him around.
My sweet dog is 7 today, I can't believe how quickly time passes and how crazy I've become over this little guy. He is an amazing companion and has been an awesome blessing! For the past (almost) 7 years, Brinkley has served as my toe-warmer, personal entertainer, alarm clock, nap buddy, mood lifter, moving buddy, and psychiatrist--no one listens quite like he does! Here is wishing Brinkley the happiest year of his little life thus far--good health, great naps, plenty of walks, trips to Petsmart, and lots of treats are yours for the taking! Oh how we love you Brinkley!








1 comment:

Nicki W. said...

happy birthday, brinkster!!