Saturday, August 21, 2010

37 Week Pictures/Update

Yesterday we had our 37 week check up. I was really expecting there to be a great change from our last appointment. Hadley had dropped quite a bit (see picture) since last weekend and I was hoping for more progress. I know that the numbers really don't mean anything in the grand scheme of things, but still....

Sadly, there wasn't much of a change progress wise. Better luck next time! Ha! Here are a couple of pictures Joe took before our appointment. Since my Mom is out of town, I wanted to show her how low Hadley had dropped this week.
Joe was at work last night and asked me (via text message) if it was bad that he didn't want to wait 3 weeks for Hadley to be here. I told him absolutely not, I don't want to wait either! I am already crazy about this little one and I've not even met her yet. How can I miss someone I haven't met???

*The palm of my hand is at the bottom of sternum. The entire space taken up by my hand is "squishy" now and Hadley wasn't occupying space until the point where my finger is pointing. She is squishing herself in a smaller space than necessary!


No comments: