Welcome to my new (old) blog! I had to change my blog address and had to re-do some things. My MIL found out I had a blog, which in normal cicrumstances, wouldn't be a big deal. But, with my MIL...HUGE deal. She definitely could not handle knowing what was going on in our lives, and I wasn't able to post things I wanted to, so I moved the blog over. Sometime soon I will go in to more detail about the MIL situation. Its a big deal and a huge part of our lives these days, and I think I've learned more about myself in dealing with her than I would have thought possible. Maybe someone out there will benefit from my story. But for now, I'll hold off on the D-RAMA!
Here are the happenings from the past 6 weeks:
1. Visit with my in laws (stay tuned for more on that)
2. Moved offices at work and on to a new floor. It amazes me how the atmosphere on your floor impacts your satisfaction.
3. My new nephew will be here in May! We are super excited and can't wait for him to make his arrival!!!
4. Celebrated Mom's B-Day with a family outing to Les Mis. It was Joe's second musical...
5. I have officially lost over 50 pounds since the end of October.
I'm sure there is more, but at the moment it escapes me!